Kerala and other states rain activity may increase tomorrow itself, according to weatherman at Metbeat Weather. our experts says Kerala heavy to Very Heavy rain activity is expected to propagate northward and reach over northern Kerala by today midnight. Coastal regions of Kozhikode, Kannur and Kasargod districts may get heavy to very heavy rainfall even extreme rainfall at some pockets by early morning tomorrow. By tomorrow afternoon intensity of rainfall decreases. Overcast Sky will be there over south Kerala today and it will be sunny tomorrow. But for northern Kerala sky will heavily cloudy upto 28th night and then it will beclearby29th.
Reason for rain is Low Pressure Area over north Chattisgrah and nighbourhood Now as Well Marked Low pressure area Over Northeast Madhya Pradesh and nighbouhood, the effect of this system also influenced monsoon wind in arabian sea. along with this system Trough at Mean sea Level rusns from South Gujarath coast to Kerala cost. Madden Julion Ocssilation (MJO) Also in Phase 2 Arabian Sea. These Weather Activity Good for Kerala Monsoon Rain.
Weather For Tomorrow (JUNE 29)
- Very heavy rainfall with isolated extremely heavy falls may pummel West Madhya Pradesh.
- Heavy to Very heavy rain is on the cards over East Rajasthan, Konkan, Goa and Madhya Maharashtra.
- Heavy rains may pound isolated places over Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur,Mizoram, Tripura, Sub-Himalayan West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha, Bihar, West Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, West Rajasthan, Gujarat, Vidarbha and Coastal Karnataka.
- Widespread rains and thunderstorms may occur over Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Sub-Himalayan West Bengal, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, East Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat region, Konkan, Goa, Vidarbha, and Coastal Karnataka.
- Fairly widespread rains and thunderstorms are possible over Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Gangetic West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Punjab, West Rajasthan, Saurashtra, Kutch, Madhya Maharashtra, Marathawada, Kerala, Mahe and Lakshadweep.
- Maximum temperatures may cross 40°C at isolated places over West Rajasthan.